Publication on April 152022, before market opening
EVS Broadcast Equipment SA: Euronext Brussels (EVS.BR), Bloomberg (EVS BB), Reuters (EVSB.BR)
EVS INVITES ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO THE ORDINARY gGENERAL MEETING ET A EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING ON MAY 172022
EVS Broadcast Equipment, a leading provider of live video production systems, today released the invitation to its Ordinary General assemblywhich will be held on May 17, 2022, at 11 a.m., at its head office in Seraing, to deliberate on the agenda available on the company’s website (see link below).
In addition to the usual subjects, including the annual report, the Board of Directors will propose to the shareholders to approve the following resolutions:
- The payment of a total gross dividend of EUR 1.50 per share (including the interim dividend of EUR 0.50 paid in November 2021);
- A profit-sharing plan in the form of an allocation of 56 EVS shares for each EVS employee, in proportion to their effective services in 2021;
- Board mandates:
- The appointment of Frédéric Vincent as an independent director
- The appointment of Marco Miserez as independent director
- The resignation of Philippe Mercelis as independent director (subject to the appointment of Marco Miserez as independent director)
- Potential variable compensation and the allocation of warrants to new CFOs, CTOs and EVP Operations & Projects;
- The renewal of the mandate of the Statutory Auditor; and
- The update of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors (and the remuneration policy which has been updated accordingly).
A Extraordinary general meeting of the company will also be held on the same day, at 12 p.m., at its registered office in Seraing, to deliberate on the agenda available on the company’s website (see link below).
The Board of Directors will therefore propose to the Shareholders to approve:
- The renewal of the existing authorization granted to the Board of Directors to increase the capital within the framework of the authorized capital procedure in accordance with the Belgian Code of Companies and Associations;
- The renewal of the existing authorization granted to the Board of Directors to acquire and dispose of shares of the company in accordance with the Belgian Code of Companies and Associations; and
- The issue of subscription rights (warrants).
Caution Covid-19: given the still sensitive health situation, the company recommends that its shareholders avoid any risk linked to the spread of Covid-19 and, consequently, not to personally attend the aforementioned General Meetings and to exercise their rights to General Meetings by voting by proxy.
The notice and all documents relating to the General Meetings of May 17, 2022 are available on the EVS Broadcast Equipment website at the address https://evs.com/en/corporate/corporate-governance/general-meetings, including including the 2021 annual report.
|For more information please contact:
Veerle De Wit, CFO*
EVS is globally recognized as the leader in live video technology for broadcast and new media productions. Our passion and goal is to help our clients create immersive stories that trigger the best emotional return. Through a wide range of products and solutions, we deliver the most captivating live sports images, trending entertainment shows and breaking news content to billions of viewers every day – and in real time.
Press release in PDF format