Guest opinion: A few years ago, virtual reality made a sensational entry into the video game industry, captivating young and old alike. Since then, technology has developed further and businesses, as well as social media influencers, have found the latest technology, augmented reality, to be of great help in getting the word out to customers or clients. subscribers emphatically, visually and most of the time. above all, immersive experiences.
What is augmented reality?
In non-technical language, augmented reality is a technology that allows you to be present in your real physical environment in which what you see, smell, touch, smell and perceive is enriched virtually. To go further, AR is a system with three key characteristics; a mix of virtual and real world, interaction with the environment in real time and precise 3D recording for real and virtual objects.
How is virtual reality different from augmented reality?
In virtual reality, you are in an imaginary world, think of video games. In contrast to this, a virtual reality production studio will strive to integrate your immediate environment in real time and integrate it with the algorithms that execute the process. There is a world of difference between the two, almost magical.
Why would I use augmented reality to create videos for my clients or my social media followers?
There are many reasons why AR video production is the best choice for you. Here are 6:
- If you want to grow your business, which a multimedia production company in Melbourne can help you with, AR will help you step up your game. It allows your customers to be present in their rooms and place, for example, a piece of furniture in the room. various locations without the hassle of going to a store or making an online purchase.
- If you’re big on social media, AR can improve your interaction with your followers to an unforeseen degree. There is a very popular app that is doing the rounds these days. It allows you to create AR videos and even send messages based on your location.
- If your business is aimed at children, AR can dramatically improve their experiences in cases like art. Apps are already available in the market and can intensify a child’s creativity by offering a plethora of interesting colors and shapes that will let their creativity run wild.
- When aimed at an industry like automotive, AR applications like HUD displays, effects enhancement software will allow your clients to make full use of a virtual reality production studio. Their customers will be able to interact with the vehicle in real time and become familiar with the features and handling of the car. Again, this is just one example, and many industries immediately spring to mind that benefit tremendously from AR.
- The army reaps the fruits of high quality augmented reality production studios as much as possible. Simulated Battlegrounds help fighters become deadly machines, with night goggles that work just as well in the real world, AR weapons that look, weigh and shoot like real ones, simulated fighter jets, a improved interaction with sea, land and tandem air forces, and more. If you are in this industry, you would do well to consult a professional, accredited AR production studio.
- Customer experience, whether in any industry, is visibly improved by adding AR to the ranks of marketing strategies. More importantly, research on AR began in the 1960s. If it took that long to launch it commercially, it must have been very good indeed. FYI, for any significant technological breakthrough, the time invested in research is directly proportional to the efficiency, ease of use, deployment and ultimately the success of the technology adopted among the population.
Effects of immersive use of augmented reality videos on the client
With AR videos, the customer interacts with both the real and virtual environment. This interaction takes place through the client’s sensory system. If you were in the customer’s shoes, you would have haptic, olfactory, visual, somatosensory, as well as auditory impulses that will have an indelible effect on your experience with customer engagement. Let’s see how an augmented reality studio can make a difference in the customer experience:
- If we talk about statistics, research has shown that using AR videos increases customer interaction rate by up to 20%. With the click-through rates, there is an increase of 33%. More importantly, the average customer engagement with AR videos can reach 85 seconds. It’s a phenomenal time, considering people today are hard pressed with tight schedules, attention span dropping to 8 seconds as we speak.
- If you were to hire an AR video production company for a TV commercial, you can rest assured that the advertisement will be highly interactive, engaging, and rewarding for ordinary people. He will no longer turn off his television. It’s a lot.
- There is already quite a bit of buzz around AR, and those who haven’t yet experienced it crave it. Over 60% of those surveyed preferred companies that reserved AR treatment for them. Although it has been thoroughly researched, it has yet to explode onto the scene in any significant way. When that happens, it will inevitably change the metrics and equations of shopping and social media apps forever. This is not just a prediction, as over 80% of those who are professional and tech savvy believe that over the next 4-5 years this will become the norm, not the exception.
- The likelihood of a customer viewing an augmented reality presentation video and therefore purchasing the product is extremely high. As someone who takes their business seriously, you can’t ignore it. If the customer is willing to give AR videos and ads a chance, their business will grow, and that’s a given. Think about it: over 70% of customers, in another research, had no intention of buying a particular product, but they were drawn to AR videos that grabbed their attention, convinced them, and have successfully converted them into devotees.
- If you are a big brand, known throughout Australia, you will be known to the world tomorrow when you hire a high quality video production company to create eye-catching, original and engaging AR videos that ensure full virtual immersion for the duration of the video. Most customers are inexperienced with AR videos and offer this service to you; it will be a boost for your business.
- AR video production is very effective when there are places to explore. You can walk in a jungle, for example, with your senses tuned in to the jungle. You will hear the sounds of creatures, the rustle of trees, the feel of the bark on your skin, the smells you breathe in, your nervous system reacting the same way it would in the real world. Collectively, it is too good a technology to ignore for long. It would be at your own risk if you are ambitious and want to grow taller.
- If you have untrained staff, you can use AR training videos to create the working environment and throughout the training they will develop the required skills just as successfully, if not more, than real hands-on training. .
With over 60 years of research, a successful deployment and a very bright future, AR videos, promotions and training are here to stay. Ignore this at your own risk. If you want to thrive financially, an investment in augmented reality video production will reap a bountiful harvest.
Subscribe to the ITWIRE UPDATE newsletter here
BIG OPENING OF THE ITWIRE BOUTIQUE
The highly anticipated iTWire Shop is now open to our readers.
Visit the iTWire Store, a premier destination for stylish accessories, gear and gadgets, lifestyle products and everyday portable office essentials, drones, smartphone zooms, software and training in line.
PLUS major brands include: Apple, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, Sennheiser and many more.
Products available for all countries.
We hope you enjoy and find value in the highly anticipated iTWire store.
ENTER THE STORE NOW!
INTRODUCING ITWIRE TV
iTWire TV offers unique value to the tech industry by providing a range of video interviews, news, views and reviews, and also provides the ability for vendors to promote your business and marketing messages.
We work with you to develop the message and conduct the product interview or review in a safe and collaborative manner. Unlike other YouTube Tech channels, we create a story around your post and post it on the ITWire homepage, linked to your post.
Additionally, your maintenance post message can be displayed in up to 7 different post views on our iTWire.com site to drive traffic and readers to your video content and downloads. This can be a significant lead generation opportunity for your business.
We also provide 3 videos in one recording / session if you need them so that you have a series of videos to promote to your clients. Your sales team can add your emails to the sales materials and footer of their sales and marketing emails.
Get the latest tech news, views, interviews, reviews, product promotions and events. Plus fun videos from our readers and customers.