Domino Publishing Company is a new (2006) publishing company that shares ownership and offices with the highly respected Domino Recording Company. We are currently the global publisher or administrator of a diverse list of writers and editors (list available on our website). We are a fast growing company, and this is a great opportunity for someone who has great organizational skills, who is self-directed and has the ability to work in an open and creative environment.
Assistant – Creative Synch (Domino Publishing Company) Responsibilities:
1. General administrative tasks: Main focus on supporting the Creative Synch department and the General Manager of North America. He can be expected to answer the phone, schedule meetings, scan documents, order supplies, and perform other light administrative tasks.
2. Asset Management: Liaise with Assets Manager (A&R) to coordinate ingest of audio recordings/compositions into Domino’s digital delivery service. This will involve uploading music assets, as well as organizing metadata according to the needs of the Creative Synch department.
3. Marketing / Creative Support: (under the direction of our creative department)
a. Manage our extensive database of film, television, advertising and video game company contacts, as well as other miscellaneous internal databases.
b. Prepare physical shipments of new releases, vinyls and merchandise from our customers.
vs. Maintaining our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), as well as updating the Domino Publishing Co website with new sync activity.
D. Manage email invitations of live performances from our clients to music supervisors and staff. Keep track of guest lists, ticket purchase information, and times for major market tours.
e. Organize weekly “New Additions” updates for the creative department to keep them up to date with new music that has been added to the presentation platform
4. Customer relationship:
a. Creative Assistant will need to coordinate with Domino Publishing Co.’s A&R department, songwriters and/or their managers, to find information regarding recent activities (co-writing sessions, album/single releases, touring plans and marketing, etc.), and to help secure the assets (WAV files, instrumental versions, lyrics, etc.) thereof.
5. Other administrative tasks:
a. Compile “pitch reports” for staff and/or our clients (under the direction of the Managing Director and/or Creative Department).
b. Record comprehensive notes and action items on all relevant team calls, both internally and externally.
vs. Organize and coordinate the logistics of showcase opportunities and other events.
D. Update and maintain team calendars (tour dates, release schedule, etc.).
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Teams, Outlook, Word, etc.) and Google Docs is essential. Advanced knowledge of iTunes functions (metadata tagging, file format conversion) is required. Knowledge of Songspace and Disco is a plus.
7. The position reports to the Senior Director – Creative Synch and GM – North America. Salary according to experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume that summarizes work and educational history, as well as references. Domino is an equal opportunity employer and provides health insurance benefits to full-time employees.
For more information contact:
Monique Adderley: [email protected]