The POOL COLLECTIVE specializes in producing world-class visual content for digital, broadcast, print, social, ambient and gallery spaces. We serve an international and Australian clientele in the areas of advertising, branded content and design.
We are looking for a full time Production Coordinator / Assistant Director to join a small team working in our Sydney studio. The position would be suitable for a recent media and communications graduate with a keen interest in film, photography, design, advertising and the wider creative industries.
- Liaise with POOL artists in the development of creative arguments for commercial film / television and photographic projects
- Coordination of production across a wide variety of commercial projects
- Coordination of the daily operations of a busy production company studio
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, media or cinema, or a similar field, for example design
- Experience working within Adobe CS
- Creative writing ability
- Advanced research skills
- In-depth knowledge of cinema, photography, design and art (both in history and in theory)
The role will also include fieldwork through our various location shoots. Previous experience working on film and photographic projects is an advantage but not imperative. A valid Australian driver’s license is a plus.
The successful candidate will be well presented with excellent written communication and interpersonal management skills and will possess a level of confidence and confidence that will allow you to deal with a wide variety of personalities within our rather unique industry. You will be calm under pressure and be equipped to face tight deadlines and last-minute requests with coolness and confidence. You will be task-oriented with almost religious zeal when it comes to taking notes. You will have a passion for the creative process and be able to think intuitively within the structures of a dynamic and evolving workplace.
Please send all applications to [email protected]